Turmeric is a spice known for its orange color and is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Golden milk is known as the most fashionable and most popular healthy drink among celebrities worldwide. There is no golden milk Milk made from turmeric And they have been using traditional medicine from both India and China for years.
Turmeric is a spice known to be an amazing antioxidant that fights against free radicals. An excellent anti-inflammatory Protecting the body from possible diseases and infections. In the following article we will talk in detail about golden milk, its properties and benefits and how to make or prepare it.
Benefits of Turmeric
There are many health benefits and properties that turmeric offers:
Yellow is known for its orange color and A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- With regard to its anti-inflammatory properties, it must be said that turmeric helps reduce inflammation in diseases such as gout and gout. In infectious processes of the body.
- On the other hand, it should be noted that yellow It is a powerful antioxidant. It is the perfect spice to fight aging and strengthen the immune system.
- Another benefit of turmeric is that it helps improve memory. Ingestion of turmeric has also been proven Helps reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
- Consuming turmeric can help treat stomach problems Improve digestion.
- Turmeric helps reduce significantly Symptoms of depression.
- Consumption of turmeric helps Improve intestinal flora.
- Various studies have shown that turmeric can help Stop the growth of cancer cells.
How is golden or yellow milk made?
If you want to try Golden Ball, you must have Following items:
- One and a half glasses of vegetable milk such as oat or almond milk.
- One and a half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- A little ginger powder.
- A cinnamon stick.
- A pinch of ground or powdered cardamom.
- A couple of black peppercorns.
- One tablespoon of coconut oil.
- A teaspoon of honey.
While preparing golden milk, it is important to follow the following steps:
- First, you need to heat vegetable milk. Before it comes to a boil, you need to add turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper and cardamom. Use a whisk and stir continuously.
- Leave the mixture on low heat About 10 minutes. Don’t forget to stir to combine everything and get some body.
- The next step is to remove the pan from the heat and Strain the golden milk into a glass.
- As it cools down a little, Add coconut oil to honey. Honey helps sweeten the drink.
- All that’s left is to drink the golden milk and reap the benefits All its benefits and features.
In short, in recent years golden milk has become very fashionable among many celebrities of the planet. It is a milk made from turmeric which is not only used for fighting but is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent Against the signs of aging And lose some weight. It should be noted that turmeric is a spice that has many health beneficial properties. So feel free to prepare golden milk and include it in your daily diet.