When knitting and changing colors, it is very important to secure the knitting circle with a knot so that it does not fray and destroy the pattern.
Crochet is also called crochet or crochet. This is a knitting technique with thread or wool in which it is necessary to use a needle and specific for this. It can be a metal, plastic or even a wooden hook. There are also crochet hooks made from materials. more stable for those with thicker threads or those that are also decorated with beads. This technique is very similar to knitwhich involves passing one ring of thread through another, although it differs from crochet in that it only works with one of the rings at a time.
This fabric can be used to make clothes for rugs, the latter give the house the most picturesque and individual look. In addition, the design, shape and color can be personalized. Best thing to do crochet rug It’s quite simple because you only need to follow a few steps, the only thing against it is that it will take some time, but gradually by doing a little every day you will get a crochet rug. short period of time.
Materials for making a crochet rug.
Do carpet To create a design, you only need two materials, as well as imagination and creativity, as different colors and shapes can be combined to create a rug. Let’s start crocheting the rug. This will be needed:
- Crocheted or woven material. make a carpet
Stages of making a crocheted rug.
- IN first place must be used two strands of threadto construct a stronger, more durable rug, you also need to work with two skeins of yarn. in the same time. Once this step is completed, you must tie two crochet strands using slippery adjustable knot.
- Subsequently, although it may seem tedious, you just need to practice and dedicate some time to it every day. IN this stepThey have to we knit air loops and half-columns of the first circle.. Work 21 chain stitches to give the mat shape, then work 40 single crochets into this main chain. Once this step is completed, you need to work half a loop in the second chain loop from the hook and 20 half loops on one side of the chain, and then on the other side.
- For second round knit half stitches and increase the size. Thus, it will be formed second round of knitting . Knit another half stitch into each of the 40 stitches of the previous row (that is, those that were made on both sides). The starting end must be enlarged and end of first round and to make this increase, you will have to knit two air loops.
- We continue to create the rug with crochet, and at this stage we need to knit half-columns so that third round and of course you will have to keep increasing as in the previous step. In this case, since this is already the third round, they should do three point chain on three ends to increase the size.
- Now that same procedure It should be continued to be applied depending on the size you want to give the carpet. You also have to consider the color, meaning this pattern can be repeated for as many rounds as you want to maintain. specified color. It is also necessary to take into account that in order to increase in each row, you must first make the corresponding air loops. For example, if it’s the fourth round, you get four promotions.
- It must be taken into account that if the carpet begins to be too flexible or is not too strict, the number of increments can be entered in each round to ensure great support carpet
- When change colorcut the thread you are working with, leaving a tail about 8 centimeters. Insert this end through the back from the next point. Then the rug is turned over halfway and they begin to knit half-columns for next round with a new color. The new color will be tied to the hook using a slip knot, following the pattern. same mechanics as before.
- Finally, you need to knit a dwarf stitch over the last row and line up the edge by knitting a tiny stitch in each stitch of the last round. The ends will be tied and the thread will be cut, leaving a tail. 8 centimeters for example, when it changed color. With the loop still on the hook, it will slip over the tail, forming a knot and holding the fabric in place, i.e. design crocheted rug. Using a wool needle, weave the end that remains at the bottom of the rug, so that hideor.