Phonepe is one of the most popular mobile payment apps in India. In this article, we will learn how to enable Phone Pay on your smartphone. Although it is easy to create PhonePe account, but when it comes to online payment, people get scared. Those who don’t know how to create PhonePe account, they should read this post carefully because you can easily create account through this. Account on PhonePe. .
You can do everything with PhonePe app which you can do in other mobile payment apps like money transfer, scan bill, mobile bill, DTH bill, DataCard bill, gas bill, insurance bill and electricity bill from PhonePe.
What is PhonePe?
PhonePe is India’s online mobile payment app. Online shopping company Flipkart created this app. The phone uses UPI and the app also includes wallet services like Paytm and Mobikwik. That is, it allows both bank-to-bank and wallet-to-bank transfers. Phonepe app is completely free to use, whether you pay bills or transfer money, this app does not charge you extra. It is available for phones with Android and Apple operating systems.
This mobile payment app has many features, we have mentioned some of its best features below:
- Country’s first UPI e-wallet: PhonePe was the first to introduce the facility to make payments using UPI. It works by linking people’s bank accounts using things like mobile number or UPI ID.
- No bank details requiredIn this case, you do not need to provide bank details like account number or IFSC code while creating an account. Many major banks in India like SBI, HDFC and ICICI work with PhonePe. You just link your account with UPI and verify your mobile number and you can use this app.
- easy to use: This app is easy to use. You can make transactions in seconds. This works great for online and in-person shopping.
- No need to add money again and again: Once you connect your account to PhonePe, you don’t need to add money to your e-wallet all the time. You can transfer directly from your bank account.
- pay the bill: With this app, you can make payments without going to the bank.
- good security: Secure as it uses UPI.
How to enable payment on your mobile phone
- First of all, you need to download the PhonePe app. You can download the PhonePe app by clicking on the link given below – Download PhonePay App
- Download the Phonepe app and launch it after installation.
- After that, click on the “Register Now” button.
- Now you need to register on PhonePe by entering your mobile number and personal details. Here only your mobile number registered with your bank account is required.
- Here you need to enter your phone number associated with the bank. When you enter the number, an OTP will be sent to your phone, enter it and verify the mobile number. Note – You need to provide the number associated with your bank to verify the OTP and the number you enter must be present in your mobile phone.
- Then fill in your full name.
- After that, enter the four-digit PIN code. You can enter any PIN, this PIN is required when using Phone Pay.
- Now you need to link your bank account with PhonePe app. To add a bank account, click the “Connect Bank Account” button.
- If your phone has a single SIM, click SEND SMS, if you have multiple SIMs, select your SIM card and click SEND SMS. When you press the send SMS button, an SMS will be received from your phone. For this, you need to have a balance on your SIM card for the message to be sent.
- Once the mobile number is verified, you will need to create a UPI ID. Your mobile number will appear here automatically, if you want you can enter your name after deleting the mobile number, after that click on CONTINUE button.
- Now you need to choose the name of the bank. Select the bank where your mobile number is registered. If your phone number is registered with more than one bank, select the bank account you want to connect to PhonePe.
- Now you need to create a UPI pin. You will need to enter this PIN when completing the transaction. To set UPI PIN, click Set UPI PIN and provide your ATM/Debit card details before generating UPI PIN. If you have previously set UPI PIN, select I already have UPI PIN option.
- Now you can pay online with Phone Pay.
Get up to Rs.100 in rewards on your first payment. You can charge your phone, pay your bills or transfer money. However, you have to pay through UPI only.
In this article, we learned about how to create an account on PhonePe. I hope this article was useful for you. If you have any questions regarding this article, ask in the comment box.