Google Pay Se Recharge Kaise Kare: Today we will also learn how to recharge mobile phone using Google Pay online and DTH recharge using Google App. After reading this article, you will learn how to top up with Google Pay.
Nowadays, we can do many things only on our smartphones. Thanks to the internet and many useful applications, we can do many things like online mobile recharge, DTH online recharge, online electricity payment etc. while sitting at home within seconds.
Nowadays, the online payment trend is growing very fast. Many people want to learn how to make online payments. UPI based Google Pay app is very popular for making online payments.
We have previously written many articles related to Google Pay, such as how to create an account with Google Pay, how to use Google Pay, etc.
Today in this article we will learn in detail how to top up with Google Pay. If you want to learn online mobile recharge, DTH recharge sitting on your mobile phone at home then this article can be very useful for you. Tell us how to top up with Google Pay now.
How to top up with Google Pay
Using Google Pay, making online payments, paying bills or charging your mobile phone is easy, just follow the tips below. As we mentioned above, in this article we will learn how to top up with Google Pay. Below we have told you how to recharge mobile on Google and how to recharge DTH.
How to top up a mobile phone with Google Pay
First of all, we know how to top up a mobile phone using Google Pay. Follow the steps below to top up your mobile with Google Pay.
- First you need to open your Google Pay app.
- Now you will see the ‘Learn’ option in the Business & Billing section given on the home screen, click on it.
- After that, tap on People & Accounts option
- Now you will see Mobile Recharge option, click on it.
- Now an option to enter mobile number will appear on your screen. Enter the mobile number you want to top up and click the > icon.
- Now an option to enter mobile number name will appear on your screen. Click on Continue option given below.
- Now you will see many recharge plans related to your number on the screen. Choose the one that suits you from the given recharge plans.
- After that you will see the option “Continue Payment” on your screen, click on it.
- Now an option to enter the UP ID of the Google Pay ID you set up will appear. Enter your UP I PIN and then click the right icon. The mobile number is filled in seconds.
In this way, you can recharge your mobile phone online using the Google Pay app. We hope that by following the steps above, you will still be able to charge easily. Now tell us how to top up DTH bill from Google Pay.
How to Recharge DTH/Cable TV from Google Pay
DTH Recharge via Google Pay is very easy, you just need to follow the steps given below. You can easily recharge your DTH in few minutes. Let us know how to recharge DTH from Google.
- First you need to open your Google Pay app.
- And then we tap on the Explore option given on the screen
- After that, you can click on the People and Bills option
- Now you will see Bill payment option below which you have to click.
- After that you will see DTH/Cable TV option which you have to click and then select your DTH network.
- Now a Run option will appear on your screen which you need to click on.
- After that, an option to enter the 10-digit DTH number and customer name will appear on the screen. You have to enter your 10 digit DTH number and name and click > icon
- Now at the bottom you will see account option which you have to click on.
- After that, you will see “Make Payment” option at the bottom of the new page, click on it.
- Now an option to enter money will appear on your screen, enter the amount of your choice and click on the right icon.
- After that, you will be able to enter your Google Pay UPI PIN. Enter your UPI PIN and click on the right icon.
So you can easily recharge your DTH by following some employees. Hope you have managed to complete your DTH by following the steps mentioned above.
In today’s article, we have learned how to recharge through Google Pay. Also, we have learned in detail how to recharge mobile DTH through Google Pay.
We hope that after reading this article, you will now learn how to top up with Google Pay. If you have any question related to this article, you can ask in the comment box below.
If this article was useful for you, do not forget to share it with your loved ones on social networks. Follow Hindi Tips World on Facebook, Twitter to stay up to date with new articles.