Google Pay is used for online transactions. In this article, we will give detailed information about how to use Google Pay. After reading this article, you will learn how to use Google Pay easily.
Today people started giving more importance to online transactions, after 2020 more users started using online wallet apps like Paytm, Phone Pay, Google Pay for transactions.
If we talk about the most used applications for online transactions, then Google Pay, Phone Pay and Paytm are mostly used in India. After reading this article, you will be able to do online transactions using Google Pay, transfer money online using Google Pay, pay electricity online, recharge mobile online, make any payment online you will learn to implement without any difficulty such as raising.
What you need to use Google Pay
Using Google Pay is very easy, but you need to link your bank account to use Google Pay. You must have the following items.
- bank account number
- The mobile number is linked to the bank account
- smart phone
How to use Google Pay?
If you have everything mentioned above, you can easily use Google Pay. To use it, you will need to download this app and create an account.
Creating your account on Google Pay is very easy, we have already written an article on this topic, click on the given link and read it – Create your account on Google Pay.
After creating an account, you can now easily do online payment, mobile recharge, etc.
How to transfer money?
If you’ve created an account with Google Pay, let us know how you can send money to anyone online using this app.
With Google Pay, it offers many options for transferring money online.
- Send money by phone number
- send money through upi id
- Send money using bank details (account number, ifsc code)
- Send money by scanning the code
Let’s learn how to send money using all the mentioned methods.
Send money via phone number/UPI with Google Pay?
- First you need to open Google Pay.
- Now you will see New payment option at the bottom, click on it.
- If you want to send money through mobile number, select the phone number icon, if you want to send through UPI, select the UPI option. Now enter the number or UPI ID of the person to whom you want to send money.
- And then click on “Pay” option.
- After that, the option to transfer money will appear on the screen, enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Click on the right icon and click on “Process to Pay” and enter your upi pin
In this way, you can transfer money to anyone using Google Pay. Let’s learn how to top up online with Google Pay.
How to top up with Google Pay?
Recharging online with Google Pay is very easy, follow the tips below and learn how to top up your mobile phone online.
- First open Google Pay
- Now you will see icons of many companies like Jio, Airtel etc. on your screen. If you don’t see such icons on your screen, click on the Explore icon and select the mobile number of any company you want to fill.
- Once you select the icon of any company, the recharge plans of that company will appear on your screen.
- You can choose any plan as per your preference.
- After that, click on “Process Payment” and enter your UPI PIN.
Thus, you can top up your mobile phone online to any company’s mobile number using Google Pay.
How to check balance online with Google Pay?
We have learned about online mobile recharge and online transfer to anyone using Google Pay. Now tell us how we can check our bank balance online using Google Pay.
- First, open your Google Pay app.
- And at the bottom you can click on Check Account Balance option.
- After that an option to enter UPI PIN will appear on your screen, enter the UPI PIN.
- As soon as you enter your UPI PIN, your bank balance will appear on the screen.
This way you can check your bank balance in the Google Pay app itself.
In this article, we have learned in detail how to use Google Pay, top up mobile online, transfer money online, check bank balance. I hope this article was useful for you, if you have any question related to this article, please ask in the comment box below.