It is important to take time to decorate as it has a positive impact on the person living there and creates a cozy and personal atmosphere.
The bedroom is one of more private places home, the one in which any person is likely to spend the most hours of the day and where, in turn, he will find the privacy he needs and desires. It is therefore important that this space becomes a true private refuge, where personality or tastes its owner is captured. Although it may not seem like it, everything, even the most minimal, in the bedroom will speak volumes about who occupies it.
On the other hand, it is important spend time decorating, because although many do not believe it, it has a positive effect on the person living there and in turn creates that cozy and personal atmosphere that any bedroom should reflect. In particular, the ideal place to place the bulk of the decoration would be the wall of the bed or the headboard area. This is empty space that has many possibilities. But the question is how to do this? Here are a few ideas to consider to decorate the bed wall in any bedroom:
- Wall color: First of all, you need to start with the color of the bedroom walls. There are those who prefer pastel colors, while others decide to surprise with brighter shades. Be that as it may, it is worth remembering that It is not advisable to paint walls in dark colors., for example, purple or black, as they will make the bedroom appear smaller. There is also the option of painting the bed wall only one color, which will become an original starting point from which you can begin subsequent finishing.
- Ideal role: There are those who prefer not to change the color of the walls, but to cover them with wallpaper. This allows you to create a much more luxurious bedroom with more whimsical prints and designs. Moreover, if you get tired of it, all you have to do is replace the wallpaper with another one.
- Adhesive Vinyls: Essentially, these are very simple stickers that can be placed, in this case, on the wall of the bed. They can be both illustrations in the form of words or phrases. That is, the designs are endless, and using one or another will depend on each person’s personal tastes. It is important not to make mistakes when placing them, since removing them will probably lead to the loss of a significant part of their adhesive properties and even to their destruction. leave a mark on the wall.
- Phrases or images: While this can be achieved with adhesive vinyl, they also exist in other materials. For example, metal words with small adhesive stickers on the back side, which allows you to attach them to the wall. What usually sets them apart from vinyl is that they have relief and these are not just stickers.
- For reading lovers: A good idea to decorate the wall above the bed is to create storage space for books. That is, a bookstore. This will make this corner more comfortable and also enrich the decoration.
- Passion for mirrors: They not only give a feeling depth and breadth But they are also very useful. It is very effective to place a mirror on the wall at the head of the bed.
- Yes to art: It is very popular and common to see bed walls filled with paintings or pictures. After all, a work of art always says a lot about a place and is more than a powerful element decoration for any bedroom.
- Memories: What could be more personal than your own photos and memories? This is one of the most popular options among young people and, there is no more amazing decoration than one made on the basis of one’s own memories and experiences. That’s why a large home mural at the head of the bed is always a great choice.
- Gorgeous lighting: Nobody said that lighting couldn’t be another decorative element. In fact, not only is he one, but he can become one of the main characters. In this case, it is a good idea to use a strip to place on the bed wall LED bulbs around the head of the bed or even the wall with photographs. These lamps, although they do not provide good illumination for the bedroom, create an intimate and dramatic atmosphere.
- Mosquito net: Its result is the most delicate and It has become an excellent decorative element.. In fact, it usually adds a romantic touch to the bedroom and can be unfolded or folded.
In short, there are many combinations that can be used to achieve the most personalized and brilliant decoration. Is there anyone they decide to take a chance and choose something more colorful while others choose simplicity. Be that as it may, there is no excuse for not being able to perfectly decorate your bed wall and surprise everyone who sees it.