In today’s article, we will learn how to activate Google Pay. If you are a smartphone user and want to activate Google Pay on your phone, then this article will be useful for you.
Today, most of the payments or transactions are done online. You need to use a UPI based digital payment app to make online transactions. In today’s article, we will learn about the online payment application Google Pay. If you want to make transactions through the Google Pay app, you will first need to activate Google Pay on your mobile phone.
If you are thinking to activate Google Pay on your mobile then don’t worry, in today’s article we will explain you how to activate Google Pay in detail so that you can easily activate Google Pay on your mobile. Read this article carefully till the end to get started with Google Pay.
how to start google pay
If you are thinking of activating Google Pay on your mobile device, FYI, you can easily activate Google Pay on your smartphone, just follow the steps below.
download google pay
Follow these steps to download the Google Pay app:
- First of all, open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- After that, go to the search field of the Google Play Store and enter and search for Google Pay.
- After that, the Google Pay application will appear on your screen, you do this installation You have to click.
- installation After clicking on it, the installation of the Google Pay application will begin, and after some time, the Google Pay application will be installed on your mobile device.
So you can download Google Pay app by following easy steps.
Create an account with Google Pay
If you’ve downloaded Google Pay, you’ll need to create an account to use it. To create an account with Google Pay, you need to do the following:
- First, open the Google Pay app on your mobile phone.
- After that enter your mobile number and click Next ( Keep in mind – Mobile number must be registered with the bank)
- Now a new page will open, click Next.
- After that enter the OTP on your mobile number and click on Start Using Google Pay.
- Then select Use Google PIN and continue.
- After that, you need to enter 4 numbers, set the PIN and click OK.
- As soon as you click the OK button, the main page of Google Pay will open.
- After that you need to add a bank account in Google Pay, to add a bank account first click on the Google Pay profile icon and then click on Add Bank Account.
- After that, click on the location of your bank account and then click on Kum SMS, now the verification of your bank account will start, you will have to wait for a while.
- After that you click continue.
- Your bank account has now been added to Google Pay.
If you have created an account with Google Pay, then you can easily make online transfers. Using Google Pay is very easy and convenient. Google Pay is a great app that partnered with Wise and Western Union a few days ago to allow users to send money abroad.
use google pay
In today’s article, we will learn how to activate Google Pay. We hope that after reading this article, you can easily activate Google Pay on your smartphone. If you have any question related to this article, please ask in the comment box below.
If this article was useful for you, do not forget to share it with your loved ones on social networks. Indian tips Facebook to get new articles from the world, Twitter Keep going.