Today we will learn in detail how to create an account on Google Pay, if you also want to use Google Pay for online payment, then this article can be very useful for you.
Nowadays, the internet plays an important role in this world of technology. Many tasks become very easy thanks to the internet. Now we do many things sitting at home, be it charging mobile phone, transferring money to someone’s bank account or checking our bank account etc. It is necessary to know how to use the Internet correctly on the bus. Google Pay is one such service, with the help of which we can do many things like online recharge, check our bank balance, etc.
Today in this article we will learn more about Google Pay and how to create your account on Google Pay. If you create your Google account, you can do many tasks from the comfort of your home. Here’s what you need to know about it, so let us know how to get started with Google Pay:
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is an online digital payment application based on UPI. By linking your bank account in this app, you can do online transactions, online booking, online top-up etc. and get your bank account details.
Google Paper and many other images are available to make many of our tasks even easier. Now tell us how to create your account on Google Pay.
How to create an account on Google Pay
Creating an account with Google Pay is easy, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- You must have a mobile number linked to your bank account on your mobile phone.
- You must have balance on your mobile number to send messages from your mobile number.
Follow the steps below to create your Google account.
- First, download the Google Pay app from the Google Play Store.
- After downloading the application, after opening it, you will be given an option to enter the mobile number on the screen. Here you need to enter the mobile number associated with your bank account and click “Next”.
- Now the Google account you signed in with will appear on your phone, where you need to click “Next” again.
- Now the OTP will be sent to your mobile number, it will be automatically verified.
Now under Secure Google Pay, two options will appear on your screen.
- Use screen lock – With this option, you can set a screen lock for Google Play.
- Use Google PIN – With this option, you can set it on Google for the app on Google.
Every time you use Google Pay, you’ll need to enter your screen lock or your Google PIN when you open the app.
According to me you should use google pin. Remember this PIN to use Google Pay in the future. The Google PIN code consists of 4 or 6 digits.
Congratulations, you’ve created your Google Pay account, but to use it, you’ll need to link your bank account and create a UPI Pin in the Google Pay app. Tell us how to connect the Google Pay app and your bank account.
- In the Google Pay app, right-click your profile
- You will see an option to add a bank account, click on it
- Now you will see the names of many banks. From them you choose your bank
- Now you will get an option to select your mobile number on your screen. Here you need to select the mobile number with which your bank account is linked. After clicking, click OK/Send SMS option.
- Now a message will be sent from your mobile number to the bank so that it can be verified. This may take some time, please wait.
- After verification, your bank account will be visible, now you need to click on continue option.
- While adding your bank account, you also need to generate a UPI PIN. You can generate a UPI PIN for yourself by clicking on the Generate UPI PIN option. While generating UPI PIN, remember that every time you do a transaction using Google Pay, you need to enter this UPI PIN, without which you will not be able to do any transaction, so remember this UPI PIN.
This way you can link your bank account with Google Pay. Now you can easily use the service of the Google Pay application. If you have any problem creating an account on Google Pay, you can ask in the comment box.
In today’s article, we learned how to create an account on Google Pay. We hope that after reading this article, you can easily get Google Pay up and running. If this article was useful for you, do not forget to share it with your loved ones on social networks.