In today’s article, we will learn how to pay electricity bill using Google Pay. If you want to pay electricity bill using Google Pay while sitting at home, then this article can be useful for you.
The use of online payment systems has increased in recent years. Many online payment platforms have hit the market and quickly become popular. Google Pay tops the list when it comes to digital UPI payment apps in India.
You can use this UPI app to make online payments to retailers, make online payments and transfer money directly to your bank accounts. We’ve covered a few Google Pay tips and tricks. This time we will show you how to pay electricity bills with Google Pay on your smartphone. Check out the steps below:
How to pay electricity bill with Google Pay
Using Google Pay to make payments doesn’t have to be difficult. You only need to tap a few times in the relevant places to complete your digital transactions quickly. As we mentioned earlier, we will tell you how to pay electricity bill through Google Pay on your smartphone. As an example, we will use an Android mobile phone. However, on Apple devices, you can use Google Pay to pay electricity bills.
- Download and install Google Pay from the Google Play Store. If you already have the app installed, open it.
- Make sure you have an active bank account and UPI ID on this digital payment app.
- Find the “+ New Payment” option at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
- You will be taken to a new landing page where you will see several more payment options. Select the “Pay Fee” option.
- You will now be presented with multiple bill payment options, but all you have to do is click on the “Electricity” tab and select the utility that you use and want to pay.
- After choosing a billing company, you will need to connect your consumer account to complete the payment process.
- Enter the amount you’d like to bill and follow the standard payment process you’ll follow in this app.
How to check electricity bill online using Google Pay?
The first time you enter your electricity bill with Google Pay, you can check your electricity bill online using Google Pay. Once the electricity bill is linked to the customer number via Google Pay, the monthly bill will automatically appear in Google Pay. You can check your electricity bill by following these steps:
- open it on google
- Now click on the Bills option from the home screen
- Now tap on Power option
- If you have paid your electricity bill before, here you can see how much you have been billed each month and also a payment option where you can pay your electricity bill with Google Pay is also available.
In this article, we learned how to pay electricity bill using Google Pay. We hope that after reading this article, you will be able to easily pay your electricity bill using Google Pay. If you have any question related to this article, you can contact us in the comment box below.
If this article was useful for you, then share this article with your loved ones on social networks. Follow Hindi Tips World on Facebook, Twitter to stay up to date with new articles.