Over the years, avocados have become an essential food in the diet of anyone who wants to take care of themselves.
Avocado is one of the foods that has become essential Considered as a healthy food. It is native to Mexico and has many nutritional benefits such as healthy fats, vitamins C and E and minerals such as potassium. In the following article we talk to you about all the properties of avocado and the best ways to eat it.
Properties of Avocado
- It is a good food to the cells and organs of the body.
- Helps protect Heart health.
- Regulates Bowel rhythm.
- Allowing you to satisfy yourself loss of appetite.
- It’s a wonderful Antioxidant.
- Helps in treatment Possible gripes.
What are the benefits of avocado?
What is the nutritional value of avocado?
About 100 grams of avocado has the following nutritional value:
- 138 calories So it is right to include it in the diet to lose weight.
- 0.8 Carbohydrates.
- 3 grams of fiber So its contribution is very similar to that of fruit.
- 1.8 grams of protein Low quality.
- 14.2 grams of fat They are broken down into: 9 grams of monounsaturated fats, 3 grams of saturated fatty acids and 1.8 grams of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- contains A good amount of water Should be fatty food.
- Almost 530 mg Potassium.
- Rich in vitamins E, B and C.
How to eat avocado
Avocados can be eaten in many ways: in a salad, on toast, grilled or as a filling. A very popular butter recipe It’s guacamole.
To take advantage of all its properties, it is best to eat it Raw butter. This way you can add it to a salad or on top of toast. Eating raw also guarantees the use of its healthy fats along with vitamins and potassium.
Another thing worth noting about avocados is that they can make a sauce that’s as nutritious and nutritious as guacamole. Meat, fish or pasta. Mashing avocado with some lemon and adding spices like yogurt and black pepper is very easy and simple.
Although many people don’t know it, so does avocado Can be consumed hot. A healthier option is to grill it and give it some flavor with a tasty vinaigrette. Also delicious baked with vegetables or eggs. Another way to consume it is dipped in egg and breadcrumbs.
In short, over the years butter has become an essential food in the diet of anyone who wants to take care of themselves. The good thing about avocado is that it is a food With excellent nutritional contribution, with countless health benefits. It is best eaten raw as it is high in fat content.