You have to be very careful while sunbathing otherwise the skin may face some damage like redness and burns.
During sunbathing, the skin becomes dry due to the loss of sebum covering the skin. It can get worse, If sun protection is not used or too much sun exposure. The skin is affected by excessive redness and burning. That’s why it’s important to sunbathe in moderation and protect yourself from the sun. In the following article we will tell you the steps to follow if your skin burns or turns red due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
How to treat burnt skin
If the skin is burned, it is important to follow a series of tips To help you fix it:
- You have to give yourself first A shower with cold water. Use a shower gel that contains oil and respects the skin’s pH.
- It is advised to apply after showering A little sun Burned skin all over. This type of cream will give you a lot of relief and help you deal with the discomfort.
- It is good for rubbing Use of anti-friction products They can be treated.
How to treat reddened skin
If the skin is very red, you should follow a series of recommendations:
- You should avoid long showers and with hot water.
- Avoid using homemade products Like vinegar And choose products that help repair your skin, like aloe vera.
- It is important to avoid using cosmetics on the face They can irritate the skin.
- That’s important Avoid using exfoliants Until the skin heals.
- It is best to use the indicated products when using them In a gentle way and without rubbing.
How to strengthen the skin
There are many products that can help you To strengthen the skin:
- Repair assets Fatty acids etc or ceramides.
- Active ingredients Like calendula.
- Antioxidants Like vitamin E or C.
Learn how to get a good tan
Tanning helps protect your skin from the sun. According to experts, exposure to the sun should be limited and a good sunscreen should be used. If you want to get a good tan Can you take beta carotene? Or use self-tanning products.
Some Mistakes While Sunbathing
- If it’s cloudy during the day, don’t use any kind of sunscreen. Clouds only block the sensation of heat But they allow the sun’s UV rays to pass through. That is why in most cases, a person is burned. So, don’t hesitate to use adequate sun protection even if the sky is cloudy.
- Another common mistake is using makeup with SPF 30. As an alternative to the photo protector. This type of makeup is not effective when it comes to protecting the skin from the sun.
- Many women believe that it is normal to have pimples on the neck in the first few days. This may be due to pimples For excessive sweating or a specific skin allergy to the sun. In this case, it is advised to use a cleanser and sunscreen throughout the day.
In short, you have to be very careful while sunbathing, otherwise the skin may get some damage. such as redness and burns. What really matters is taking care of the skin and recovering quickly if it burns.