Abdominal pain caused by gas is easy to differentiate and identify because of the relief it provides during evacuation.
Having gas is completely normal. Bacteria found in the digestive system break down food so that the body can assimilate nutrients. In this process, naturally occurring gases are generated. The problem occurs when gas is caused by another series of factors, such as eating too quickly. Constipation is affected or suffer from conditions such as Crohn’s disease.
Apart from this, there are foods that promote the formation of gas in the stomach like pulses. In the next article we will explain where it is in the body Gas is usually painful And said what to do to relieve the pain.
Where in the body does gas hurt?
Gas often causes pain In the abdomen Around the navel area, below it and on the sides. The intensity of the pain varies depending on the amount of said gases and the sensitivity of the intestines. In some cases the pain is so significant that it is often confused with pain caused by renal colic.
How to Know if Stomach Pain is Caused by Gas
Abdominal pain caused by gas is easy to differentiate and identify due to the relief it provides during evacuation. If the gas passes but the pain persists and is accompanied by other symptoms such as vomiting or fever, Better to go to the doctor.
Does gas pain mean digestive problems?
Gases are a part of everyone’s daily life. When gas causes severe pain We need to find out the causes of such gases. Generally, these gases are caused by the transformation of microorganisms, which produce excess gases due to fermentation. Apart from this, we need to find out the reason for such change in microbiota, and it is normal that it is caused by wrong diet or taking antibiotics.
How to get rid of gas pain
As we have already mentioned, gas pain can be an uncomfortable experience and very painful. Whether due to accumulation of gases in the digestive system or difficulty in expelling them, Finding relief is a priority. Don’t miss out on some great tips when fighting gas pain:
- One of the most effective ways to relieve gas pain is to move. walk It stimulates bowel function and facilitates the release of gases trapped in the stomach area.
- Infusion of digestive herbs, Like mint, ginger or fennel, perfect allies when treating gas pain. These herbs help relax the muscles of the digestive tract, thus reducing the pressure caused by gas formation.
- A gentle abdominal massage A clockwise gas relief is effective. This massage stimulates circulation in the digestive tract, helping to move trapped gases. So, feel free to make gentle, circular motions with your fingertips while lying on your side.
- Whether through foods like probiotics, yogurt, or supplements, Helps balance gut flora and improves digestion. Maintaining a healthy gut flora helps reduce gas formation and the discomfort caused by it.
- Hydration This is important when it comes to maintaining a healthy digestive system. Drinking enough water helps soften the stool and ease the movement of food through the digestive tract, thereby reducing the chance of gas formation.